Monday, September 29, 2014

Were having a baby!

Yesterday we told our kids and announced to our families that we are expecting another baby! I am only 10 weeks along but I've had quite a few people ask me if I am, so I guess it's time to just let everyone know!

We sat the kids down and had them close their eyes for a surprise. Then I but a gift bow on my belly and had them open their eyes. Trajen had excitement in his eyes and figures out what it meant. He was surprised! But then he decided he didn't want a baby because they make messes and he's tired of cleaning up messes! Then Tavin chimes in, "and their so slobbery!" Tenley just sat there in a bit of a stuppor, but then added "I'm your baby!" Haha so that didn't go as well as I'd hoped!

I sent this picture out to my family-
Everyone is excited for us!

We were hoping to get pregnant a little sooner than we did, but will squeeze the birth in right before summer due April 24. I wanted my kids closer in age than not. There will be an 8 year span between them. And a 3 1/2 year between tenley and this baby. I am feeling ok but not great. Tired a lot. Luckily Jerron is around and I can get a nap when I need one. Hungry. Some cramping and upset stomach. And feel like my size is increasing rapidly!

We are excited to meet our new little one! 



No comments:

Post a Comment