Friday, March 28, 2014

I Wub You, Mom

It is 2:18 AM. I am up and grateful. 

I invited the boys to sleep over in my bed since Jer is in Provo. They happily obliged. An hour or two later I wake to find Trajen shaking in the bed and worry he is having a seizure. I watch him and talk to him. I don't think it was a seizure because after a few minutes he throws up in my bed. Shakes were from the sickness I think. So he throws up in my bed. Then in the laundry basket I offer him. Then I make a mess pouring the throw up in the toilet. So I resolve to throw the basket, toilet rug and sheets out to the yard to deal with tomorrow. I put tav in his bed and traj on the couch and me back to bed. Next thing I know tenley is crying and yelling for mom. I go and rock her and she seems fine. Back to bed. She screams for me 10 minutes later. It seems her nose is bothering her so I prop her up and she says she feels better. Asks for juice. I feel her sippy and tell her I love you Tenny. She replies I wub you too mom. 

And although these events are not desirable, I'm so thankful for these kids to love and care for and I'm happy they love me too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment